|Company Name:||Bindra Motors Pvt Ltd|
|1554, Church Road,|
|City:||Delhi 110006 Delhi Delhi|
|Mktg-Email :||sales @bindramotors.com,|
|HR-Email :||[email protected]|
|Brands Owned :|
About the Company :
Bindra Motors Pvt. Ltd., An ISO 9002 company has traversed a tonq distance of time, spanning eight decades and it has passed over many Milestones of success.
The foundation of the company was laid by Late Shri L. S. Bindra in 1921 at Lahore He started his career as an importer and used to import automobile parts from companies like General Motors Acceptance Corp. Stevens Walden Inc Thompson-Neaylon Manufacturing Co, Warner Gear Company, Gebr-Haeckel, Johns Manville International and turned out to be one of the leading importers of automobile parts in the country.
In the year 2007 the company started its Manufacturing Unit for Automotive Control Cables under the tradename of AUTOHOM. These products meet the highest international standard and are being well accepted in the domestic & international market.
|Other Office Address|
|Corp Office 1554, Church Road, Kashmere Gate, Delhi 110006 Delhi Delhi +91-9811075075, 9811075070|
Leave a Reply